In Your Language

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mouthwatering Mondays

Deluxe Ramen

According2Meredith Style

 

 

Ingredients:

* Ramen package: I use NongShim. They, in my opinion, produce the best tasting noodles and flavoring package. Don't follow the directions on the package, follow mine. =)

* Fish Fillets: 1 or 2 depending on their size and your taste

* 2 Eggs

* Optional: Dried Mushrooms, Seaweed, Rice Cake, left over meat or vegetables
*****************************************

COUNTDOWN:

0-5mins: Bring Water, flavor packet, dried mushrooms, thawed fish and ricecake to a boil on High

5-7:30mins: Add noodles

7:30-9:30: Add Eggs and optional Seaweed. Don't scramble egg, cover egg with noodles or fish for about a minute, then disturb the egg to get the yolk to thread into the broth like egg drop soup.

9:30-10mins: Serve in pot or bowl.  I like to cook my ramen in a personal size (sauce) pot and eat right out of there (Korean Style). It's one less dish to clean. If I'm making for husband and I, I use a quart size pot.

 

ENJOY!



 

Visit Mouthwatering Mondays Host:

Southernfairytale 

 

#mouthwateringmondays #bestrameneverytime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here I am Again

Mouse Clicks