In Your Language

Monday, May 5, 2014

Many voices, one message: HOPE

Please join in me in spreading hope. 

As part of my blog mission, I've opened a forum to speak to answered prayers and blessings.

Click on the hyperlink "forum" above to get started. 

 

I know that I can't be the only one who's getting blessed by God, others or the universe. I'd love to hear about the ways your lives are being positively touched and transformed by events that seem to be out of our control. Sometimes that's us feeling blessed by doing our own acts of kindness. Sometimes we are the answered prayers that karma and God uses in other peoples lives. Please share!

As I shared in my last post, my husband was that person that blessed a family of 5 with extra cash. Mind you, he's pretty "cheap" for his own needs, but he is very generous in giving. When we go to restaurants, he's a big tipper.  He doesn't do it because we live in the richest neighborhood; that is the quality person he is. 

Also, if you check out my new forum page called "Hope," you will see a new opportunity that I'm opening up to my readers and fellow bloggers/writers. 

Breaking News! I'm about to be an Aunt in the next 24hrs! I'm so excited.  

Thank you for engaging with me. It has been a blast interacting with you. I look forward to your comments every day! Blessings to you and your families~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here I am Again

Mouse Clicks