In Your Language

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Words With Friends WWF Prompt [3]: 04/16/14

MUNCHIES: DW tile, 7 tiles 25pt bonus, 59pts

Lately my husband and I are getting into making our own sushi for our night time munchies. In Korea, they do sushi that has some styles that don't have raw fish called Kim-bab. We were making the rolls out of smoked salmon (rather than raw), organic cream cheese and avocados.


When we make sushi it makes me think of my #vacations in Korea with my biological family. My youngest aunt took me to the Fisher's Market seafood buffet in Seoul and it was amazing! They had all kinds of sushi and sashimi. The restaurant also had something that I haven't seen before: a kids play room where the kids congregated between taking bites from their delicious food.

So when my husband and I make our humble sushi rolls it is as if I'm taken back a few years and many miles away-- Seoul, Korea. Do you have any food stories that remind you of your travels? Please share in the comments below. Thank you for reading!

All of my WWF Posts

#WordsWithFriends #WWFPrompt #HumpDayHappenings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here I am Again

Mouse Clicks