In Your Language

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ditch the Baby Bag

21lb Gabriel

61 inches of mommy

 

 

This is how I travel with Gabriel

I started out on first day of Gabriel's life carrying around a huge baby bag. Then, I started adding these little (slim) things to his baby seat and gradually stopped bringing the bag along. It made it easy for me (half pint that I am) to take the baby somewhere not having to take a baby bag. That being said, I was able to make room in my mini back-pack to store an extra onesie and diapers.

The nursing cover has a lip to it that stays on the handle of the carseat very well. The bib folds to fit next to it on one side. The Happy Tots pouch food is very portable and slim. I get it on Amazon Subscribe & Save for about 80 cents each for organic baby food. The Nuby teething keys have stayed on the handle for many months and he finally makes use of them realizing their original purchase.

Gabriel was nearly 13 pounds by the time he was 2 months old and I could barely lug him around at that stage. Now having a 21 pound slugger makes traveling for me an even bigger physical challenge, so this improvisation has helped take a load off my back (pun intended). 

#babyhack #lifewithbaby #travelwith baby #mommyimprov

What tricks of the trade have you come up with as being a parent of a baby? Please comment below =)



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here I am Again

Mouse Clicks