In Your Language

Friday, April 25, 2014

A Funny Story: Spoiler words- Wii remote, black, green

Sept 2007

 

 This is a true story...



The first day I ever played Wii, I was hooked. I was playing tennis and schooling the competition with a flick of the wrist. I was having so much fun that I played for hours. I played so long my hand got sweaty and....



















The remote slipped from my hand and I gave myself a black eye! My first and only black eye (knock on wood)! What is more ridiculous is that I continued to play with a bag of green peas held to my eye with my free hand! 

This picture is how I looked post Wii mishap. My far eye (right) was the one that got busted. Did I hide it well enough with my  makeup?


Read my other Mystery Stories...


Have you ever gotten a black eye?  Care to share your story in the comment box? Thank you for reading!  Many blessings to you~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Here I am Again

Mouse Clicks