In Your Language

Friday, May 30, 2014

You're being Used

I Know You Did that Sweet Thing This Summer...   ^_^

 

 I think that God uses EVERYBODY to do his good work...

especially the ones that don't "believe" in him...

to humble his followers.  =)

 

You are why this world has something good to offer. You're the reason why that person smiled. You're the reason why that person didn't "go through with it" (YKWIM, I don't have to say that dark word).  You're the reason why that person felt relieved.



I want to know what you did or what you experienced that made you feel "the good in the world."   P.L.E.A.S.E.?

[CALL TO ACTION]

C.L.I.C.K

If nothing else, please read through these if 

you're having a downer kind of day.

 

OR

Post your random act of kindness that you gave or received

 

OR

Post your answered Prayer

 

***************************************************

 

We need to read, see, hear more good that is happening in our world. How else are we going to overcome this tough life (or moments)? I think if you "hear" it from me, it will be like hearing it from your parents. BUT- if you "hear" it from someone else, it could really impact you in a beautiful way. I want to be a beautiful part of your precious day.

{ Your Two Cents }

If you would like to comment, go ahead. But please, post something on my forum. I want to see YOU on my blog. =)

 

 

Thank you for reading. Many Blessings to you~



#smallvictoriessundaylinky #thegoodinyou #youarethegoodintheworld

 photo 0b596c19-7bb3-4256-89d4-2ff3932da329_zpse9b1cc3f.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Here I am Again

Mouse Clicks